1121 Main St, Bryson City, NC 28713
+828.736.3620
crossfit2232@yahoo.com

W.O.D. Friday 2-17-2012

"Strengthen Your Brothers"

W.O.D. Friday 2-17-2012

Thank you for those who came and experienced MURPH.  Todays WOD will be a little more simple and quicker paced.  WOD first with:

On the minute MedBall Shuttle runs for 12 min.  During the rest period after your shuttle you will be required to hold a plank until it is time to run again.  This will teach you to breathe while under tension.

Post WOD, Strength work: 3 – 3 – 3 – 3 – 2 – 2 – 1 – 1 Weighted dips

Jabo beaded a little kettlebell. Nice!

Comments: 8

1. Trina says:

Felt very much like I didn’t want to go back to the gym after taking a week off. What a workout to come back on! When I heard what it was going to be, (I ain’t gonna lie) I started whining a bit. Decided to put my game face on and go anyway. Sometimes that’s the hardest part! Once I got there and the countdown started, I found that I had what it took to do that thing: MURPH! By the time I left, I was feeling pretty good about what I had accomplished (yet again). I am happy to have come away with a 48:45. Thanks to the paleo challenge, I have lost 5+ lbs, 1/2″ from my thigh, 2 1/4″ from my waist and 3 1/2″ from my hips!

2. Terry says:

Yay! Completed my first CrossFit 2232 workout today! Thanks Jama for the great introduction. It was also great to meet the other CF warriors!

• Jama says:

Hope to have you in more classes. We really are developing a great community of hard working and caring crossfitters. I’ll be the first to say it. How come you get a real face? Although, I’m partial to my beat up purple head.

• Mary Frye says:

Nice pic Terry! Change Jama’s head to the big orange troll/monster from big trouble in little china….. Since he pointed out first! Lol!

And it was great meeting you today too!!!!

3. Mary Frye says:

Today was fun…. Can’t wait until next time…. Maybe THEN Will might get a little closer to catching me 🙂

4. William says:

Great workout today. Really enjoyed the challenge. Don’t worry Mary, you’re day is coming

Comments are closed.